We are proud of our highly qualified and experienced team. Our effective leadership style creates a positive organisational culture that values openness and trust. Our staff are motivated and actively involved in continual learning. We offer staff members professional development opportunities and weekly training sessions to ensure they have a deep understanding and appreciation of children's learning and development.
We are a small, dynamic group of educators who have big hearts and passion that spills out the windows. The educators here at Pilbara Prep strive to build and nurture loving, caring and meaningful relationships with our children and families who entrust their child’s precious time with us and to us that is extremely valuable and satisfying as educators and care-givers.
We have a driven, passionate and motivated team at Pilbara Prep with a wealth of knowledge and experience and we are committed to giving your child the best education possible in their early years of life. We believe that every child is unique and individual attention and understanding is instrumental in building their confidence and shaping a bright future for them. We work closely with all of our families to ensure each child’s culture, interests and daily family life is included in our programming and activities at the centre.
We are very flexible and offer different sessions to suit all families and rosters.
Our staff at Pilbara Preparatory would love to share what our centre has to offer with you, so please stop by and say hello!!
- To provide a safe, well supervised environment where children are free to observe, question, experiment and explore.
- Provide everyday life activities and experiences to help develop children’s interests, construct their own identities and give them an understanding of the world.
- Create and build upon friendships.
- Make strong connections with Family, Community, culture and place.
- Help children to understand the impact of humans on the environment and how we care for both the natural and constructed environment.